Botanicals Nourish Anti-Ageing Serum

Botanicals Nourish Anti-Ageing Serum Review

For today's post I have another great Botanicals product to share with you. If you're a regular reader of this blog then you'll know that I love Botanicals products and I've yet to come across one that wasn't wonderful. This one was no exception of course!

First of all the packaging is amazing. Botanicals' products always look so cute on my dresser (this is a sample size) and I love the pastel colours and swirling font that they use for the labels too. Such cute branding! I also love the pipette style stopper on this as it makes it supper easy to get the product out without much wastage, instead of having to carefully tip it into your hand and try to measure out the right amount.
I was kindly sent a sample of the Nourish Anti-Ageing Serum * to try and after using it for a few weeks I can finally give my verdict on it. I've been using this every night and some mornings too, if I felt like my skin needed it and my skin has been loving it. This is marketed as a serum but I personally think the consistency is more like an oil - it doesn't take ages to sink in like an oil does though. It sinks in within a minute or so and then I can apply a moisturiser straight over the top. This combination is the perfect base for make up, as my skin is nourished but not at all oily. I only need around 3 drops to cover my whole face and I like to pat it into my skin to make sure it soaks up the product. I've had this for over a month now and have only used around a quarter of the bottle! A full sized bottle will easily last a few months.

Ever since I've been using this my skin has improved dramatically. I always struggle with dry skin in the winter thanks to going from cold weather into heated rooms/offices and this has been keeping severe dry patches at bay easily. My skin feels so plump and hydrated after applying this and it feels protected against the cold weather too - my face looks really smooth and plump even when I get home at night. This is easily one of the best serums I’ve tried so far.

You can pick up a 30ml bottle for £34 which I think is a complete bargain for the amount of time this will last you. £34 every few months is definitely a bargain to me, especially when it’s essentially beautiful skin in a bottle.

Do you use serums in your winter skincare routine?

Kayleigh x 

Labels: ,