Green People Vita Min Fix from Eco Beauty Crew


I've been loving my natural products lately and I'm really trying to incorporate more natural ingredients into my routine wherever I can. I find that my skin absolutely loves them, so I'm slowly trying to transition most of my products (skincare especially) to being all natural.

I've tried a couple of natural moisturisers before and although I've liked them I've not been overly wowed by any. The thing I find with natural moisturisers is that the texture is quite different from non natural ones - I think it's probably because of the lack of silicones. Natural moisturisers tend to be quite watery/lumpy where the ingredients don't quite mix properly and I'm not a fan of that at all. So when the lovely Michelle from Eco Beauty Crew got in touch and asked if I'd like to try a new moisturiser I of course said yes please, eager to try and find the perfect one!

Eco Beauty Crew is an online natural beauty shop founded by Michelle Hartley. Her passion for clean living encouraged her to create a place for trusted beauty brands that are kind to the skin and the planet. They only stock brands that share their ethos for ethical and sustainable living, so you know you are getting great, natural products from sustainable brands.There is also a vegan section on their website making it super easy to shop for vegan products too.



I was sent the Green People Vita Min Fix * to try and after a few weeks of using this everyday I can finally share the results with you. If you only take two words away from this post let it be these: IT'S AMAZING! Guys, I think I'm in love. This is the most luxurious natural moisturiser I've ever tried and I'm addicted to it.

First of all a bit of background about Green People. Green People was founded in 1997 after Charlotte Vøhtz’s was unable to find any natural products to help with her daughter's skin allergies and eczema. This led Charlotte to create her own natural products that were tailored to her daughter's skin conditions, with a promise to never use aggressive or synthetic ingredients and to never test on animals. A couple of years later Charlotte approached the Soil Association and asked them to create standards for organic health and beauty products and she was actually invited by the Soil Association to be part of the committee to design the first standards for organic beauty. How cool is that?! Every Green People product has over 90% active natural and organic ingredients to protect, nourish and balance your skin.



The Vita Min Fix is an organic, alcohol-free 24 hour moisturiser aimed at nourishing the skin and reducing wrinkles. I can't really comment on the anit-wrinkle part, as luckily I haven't had any appear yet (touch wood!) but I can definitely vouch for the nourishing part. I've been using this morning and night for a few weeks now and my skin is loving it. It's a dream to apply as it's a luxurious, thick cream that smooths over the skin easily leaving supple, soft skin behind. One pump is enough to cover my whole face, so I can see this lasting a good couple of months. My skin is now super soft and not just after I've applied the cream either - it's soft all day, even after using make up remover when it usually dries out a little. Since using this I haven't had any of my dry patches rear their ugly heads - which is unusual, as this time of year is when I suffer with them the most. It's gloriously rich and thankfully it doesn't make my skin break out - my breakouts have actually calmed down a lot since using this. It also smells incredible! The Green People Vita Min Fix has done wonders for my skin and I'm so impressed. I can't wait to try some more Green People products now.

I've definitely found my new favourite moisturiser and I'll be picking up another one of these from Eco Beauty Crew soon, so I have a back up on hand ready for when this one runs out (although it's lasting really well, so I don't expect it to run out anytime soon). I'd definitely recommend checking out Eco Beauty Crew for natural and organic products as they stock a wide range of natural brands - there's sure to be something for everyone.

Have you tried any Green People products? What should I pick up next?


Kayleigh x

Labels: ,