Dr Botanicals Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil Review & discount code

Dr Botanicals Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil Review

In honour of Earth Day on the 22nd April, Dr Botanicals are spreading the word and encouraging people to use greener skincare. When they got in touch with me and asked if I would like to try their Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil * I of course jumped at the chance.

Dr Botanicals believe in using natural and ethically sourced ingredients in their products. All of their products are paraben free and free from any harmful preservatives. The Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil has only 15 ingredients including Blackcurrant Seed Oil to nourish and strengthen the skin, Sea Minerals that mimic skin compositions to improve the vitality of the skin and Wild Plum which has healing properties and includes antioxidants to help fight ageing signs. This is their greenest product to date and it's preservative free and contains no water, making it a self-preserving product. It's also suitable for Vegans, which is always good to hear.
This oil actually won Silver in the Face & Body Oils & Serums category at the Free From Skincare Awards 2016, so I had high hopes for this product.

And I can tell you that I wasn't disappointed - the first time I tried this I loved it! It has a light, non-greasy texture that sinks into the skin easily. I use around 4 drops of this to cover my entire face and it's just enough to leave my skin feeling nourished, without it feeling slippery. It makes my skin look amazingly radiant and feel silky smooth to the touch. It's light enough to use in the morning too, although I do find that it takes a few minutes to sink in completely so I can do my make up, but I just do my hair while I'm waiting. After using this for a few weeks I've found that my skin's general texture has become a lot smoother and it's even helped with the blemishes that had popped up on my skin. Sometimes I find that oils can make my blemishes worse, but when using this they disappeared much quicker than they usually do. I've used this every morning and night for around 3 weeks now and I haven't even made a dent in the bottle, so I know this will last me a while yet. Which is good because it's become a staple in my routine now. Come Summer I think I will only need this at night to add a nice hit of nourishment to my skin.

Dr Botanicals were actually kind enough to give me a discount code for my readers and for the month of April you can get the Advanced Anti-Oxidant Superfood Facial Oil for only £19.99, instead of £67.50. You just need to use the code HAZELBLOG at checkout and the discount will be applied for you. The code will only work until the end of April, so make sure you make the most of it while it lasts and make sure to let me know what you think of it too.

Have you tried anything from Dr Botanicals before?

Kayleigh x

Labels: ,