Budget Natural Beauty Products With Benecos

Benecos Make Up

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to receive an email from the lovely team at Benecos offering to send me a few of their products to try out. Benecos is a natural beauty brand that uses plant oils and waxes that mimic skin lipids to support the natural regulation process of the skin. They don't use any of the following ingredients in their products: silicones, parabens, mineral oil of synthetic ingredients - so you can use their products knowing that you're being kind to your skin too.

I was very generously sent the Nail Polish in Blue Sky*, Eyeshadow in Apricot Glow* and the Natural Bronzing Duo - Ibiza nights*. All of these are great shades for me, as I like a natural look on my face and I love to have bright nails for summer. The first thing I noticed was that the packaging is amazing! It's simple looking in a clear plastic case, so that you can see the products, but the quality is some of the best I've ever seen. The thick cases are so
sturdy that I actually dropped the eyshadow on the floor by accident and it didn't shatter the case or eyeshadow. They clip together so well that I'm never worried about these breaking open in my bag and the contents going everywhere. This is definitely the best packaging I've seen on a product in ages and I wish all products were this well packaged - who would've thought I'd get this passionate about packaging! Anyway onto the products inside ...

Benecos Nail Polish

Benecos Nail Polish in Blue Sky * - £6.95

The nail polish is the thing that caught my eye first. Would you look at that colour?! It's a slightly shimmery pale blue that suits both my pale skin and my tanned skin too. I found the lasting power wasn't too great on it's own but once I'd added a top coat it lasted a whole week with no chips at all. I had so many compliments on the colour when I was wearing this and everyone wanted to know where it was from. For my first natural nail polish I'm really impressed and definitely want to pick up some more of these. This nail polish isn't 100% natural but it is free from formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, camphor and colophony - known irritants that can cause health issues.

Benecos Bronzing Duo and Eyeshadow

Benecos Eyeshadow in Apricot Glow * - £4.95

A shimmery peach eyeshadow that works well for a natural look. I find that the pigmentation on this isn't great but after a few layers the colour does show up. It comes out as a nice peachy hue but I don't know if it's because I have quite dark eyelids that it doesn't show up quite as much as I would like. It is a lovely colour though and I throw this on for work or popping out to the shops, to give my eyes a subtle hint of colour. It lasts well and didn't crease until around the 5 hour mark, so it's definitely a thumbs up from me.

Benecos Swatches
Left to Right: Natural Bronzing Duo Blusher & Bronzer, Eyeshadow in Apricot Glow

Benecos Natural Bronzing Duo - Ibiza Nights * - £6.95

I've saved the best til last. This little beauty is definitely the star of the show. It's the perfect bronzer shade, as it's not too orange but adds just enough warmth to my face so I don't look dead! The blusher is a really pretty colour and gives my cheeks a nice healthy pop of colour. This works great as an all over bronzer, as well as a contour when I'm a little paler and I can see that I'll be using this all year round. The only thing I would say about this is that I wish the blusher section was a little bigger as my blusher brushes are all slightly too big to pick up product without getting the bronzer too.

All of these products are Vegan, but not all of the brand are so you may want to check individual products before purchasing. I think Benecos is a great brand with some lovely products. It's brilliant to see a natural brand that doesn't cost the earth but still produces good quality products. I'll definitely be trying more from them and can't wait to add to my collection.

Have you tried anything from Benecos before?

Kayleigh x

Labels: ,