How To Conceal Dark Circles

How To Conceal Dark Circles

We've had a lot going on over the last couple of months with social events and have a lot more coming up too. I love to go places and do different things, but it can mean having more late nights and early mornings than usual, which seems to be showing on my face come the morning. I've noticed that my dark circles under my eyes are becoming more prominent and I'm needing to use more than just foundation to cover them recently. I've found 2 products that do a great job in covering them and make me look ready for the day.

The first is Becca's Under Eye Brightening Corrector. I love this little pot and I use it every time I wear make up - I'm not exaggerating, it's an absolute staple in my routine. I apply this before foundation and the difference in my dark circles is already greatly reduced. It's a peach coloured cream that neutralises the blue tones of dark circles making your eyes appear brighter. It doesn't crease on me and stays on all day without needing a touch up. The
cream itself is super smooth and blends in really well - I only have to use a tiny amount on my fingers and blend it out around my under eye area so it looks natural.

After this I use my foundation of choice (I've tried several different ones and it doesn't really make a difference) and then over that I use the NYX HD Concealer Wand. This is a great concealer - it's creamy, brightening and lasts all day. I apply this in the morning and it's still in place at 6pm when I get in from work. It's the perfect shade for making my eyes look bright and awake and paired with the Becca Corrector my dark circles are all gone for the day. The only thing about this concealer is that it can stick to dry patches, so I only use it under my eyes and I use a different concealer for any blemishes.

I don't think I'll ever be able to part with my Becca Corrector, as I just love it so much. I've used this everyday for around a year now and it looks like I haven't used any of it! This will last me years and years, which is great value for money and means I don't have to panic about getting another one anytime soon. The combination of these two products makes my dark circles completely disappear, so I don't have to worry about how tired I look in the morning anymore. Bring on more late nights I say!!

Kayleigh xx

Labels: ,