Welcome 2017

2017 Goals

I wasn't going to do one of these posts this year, but I thought it would mark the start of 2017 quite nicely and it will be good to have a record of what I'd like to achieve this year. I haven't really set myself any New Years Resolutions as such, but I do have certain things that I want to focus on more throughout the year.

Blogging

At the end of last year, I got so busy in my social life that blogging took a bit of a back seat and I lost my love for it. However, now it's a new year and January is always a quiet month socially (although I do go to Poland in less than 2 weeks!), so I really want to try and make blogging more of a priority now. I've also had some great ideas for posts that I can't wait to share with you guys.

Fitness

This is a huuuuge thing for me this year. Last year I started going to the gym and it's become a hobby for me now, although there is still loads for me to learn. I want to start the year by concentrating on losing fat, as my main goal last year was muscle gain. I'm hoping to go on my first girls holiday this year, which is super exciting, but also makes me want to look and feel my very best. The countdown is on!

Reading

I've always been a massive bookworm, especially as a child, but the last couple of years hasn't given me much opportunity to read. Over the Christmas break I've read a lot and I really want to keep this up this year. I have loads of books that I haven't had chance to read yet and I want to try and get through a lot of them this year.


Happiness

I always try to do things that will make me happy, but this year I'm going to try and make sure I do the things I want to. Sometimes I just get too comfy sitting on my sofa watching TV (which I love to do, so that's not always a bad thing!). I've already got 4 trips planned, without our main holiday and I'm so excited to be getting out and about more this year already.

Healthier Beauty Products

I really want to focus more on making my beauty drawers (and bags and boxes!) a healthier place. I went cruelty free with my beauty products last year and haven't looked back, but I'd really like to start looking at transitioning to products that are more natural and organic, instead of full of chemicals. I don't think I'll ever be able to go completely green but I'd definitely like to change some of my products and see where I go from there.

These are just a few of the things I want to work on this year and hopefully I'll be able to look back on these at the end of the year and tick them all off as done! Have you set any goals for this year? Let me know in the comments below.

Kayleigh x

Labels: