Botanicals Lemongrass Hand Balm

Botanicals Hand Balm

Botanicals is a brand that I adore and everything I've tried from them so far has been great, so I was super excited when they agreed to send me a sample of their new Lemongrass Hand Balm*. As the winter winds start to appear and the temperature drops I find my hands take a battering. My skin dries out and cracks and they become really sore after a while, so a good hand balm is a winter essential for me.

Botanicals Lemongrass Hand Balm* is a revitalising and conditioning balm that is full of active ingredents and essential fatty acids to improve skin texture. It includes Organic Shea Butter to moisturise and Lemongrass and Mandarin to help support the skin's ability to heal and regenerate.

After using this for a couple of weeks now I can say that I've been really impressed with this. I'm fussy with hand
creams & balms as I hate anything that makes my hands sticky and means I have to wait around for hours waiting for it to sink in. Sometimes I find that hand creams also dry my hands out even more over time, meaning I have to use more hand cream than necessary. The Lemongrass Hand Balm does make my hands a little sticky as it's a balm and not a cream but it also makes my hands so soft too. Once the balm has sunk in, it leaves my skin perfectly moisturised all day. I personally prefer to leave this on over night as it's sinks in better but I also like to use it in the morning if I feel I need an extra bit of nourishing.

It smells amazing, a bit like sherbert lemon. I can't stop sniffing it! I also like that it comes in such a cute little pot. It looks great on my bedside table and also fits neatly in my handbag so that I can take it on the go with me too. The one thing I don't like about pots is that it's sometimes hard to get the product out, especially as this can go quite hard when it's been somehwere cold - I need to use a little spatula to scoop a bit out.

On the whole it's a lovely hand balm that really moisturises my skin and ensures that my hands are protected. You really don't need to use a lot o this balm to cover your hands, so I can see this little pot lasting me the whole of winter. If I don't inhale it before then!

Kayleigh x

Labels: ,