Current Cruelty Free Favourites

Current Cruelty Free Favourites

Sorry I've been a bit MIA recently but life happened you know?! Also I've been looking into more cruelty free products and doing some research so I've been a little busy. Anyway I thought for my comeback post I'd share some of the cruelty free products I've been loving recently.

GOSH X-Ceptional Wear Foundation in Natural - £7.99
This is an amazing foundation. We didn't get off to a great start and I wasn't sure at first, but I persevered and tried some different ways of application and now it's a full blown love affair. It makes my skin look really dewy and it's a great coverage without looking cakey. It also matches my skin colour perfectly. I have a full review of this coming soon, so keep your eyes peeled.


COLab Dry Shampoo Sheer & Invisible London - £3.49
I've been a firm fan of the Toni & Guy dry shampoo for ages and I didn't know whether I'd find a cruelty free alternative, but this one comes really close. I would say it's not as cleansing as the Toni & Guy one but it eradicates any greasiness and doesn't leave my hair looking like I've spilled flour over my head, so I like it! It's also cheaper, which is a bonus!

Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara - £3.30
Now this little tube is a brilliant find. I actually picked this up after reading Gemma's glowing review and I love it. It's makes my eyelashes really volumised and long. It's also really black, which I know sounds silly as black mascaras are black but I find some of the cheaper ones can make your lashes look more grey - this is not one of those. You really can't beat it, especially as it's only £3.30!

Wet N Wild Colour Icon Collection Eyeshadow in Sweet As Candy - $2.99
I picked this up in New York a couple of years ago and haven't really used it yet. I recently saw a video of someone applying the brown shade and it looked amazing, so I thought I'd dig it back out. I've been applying this in the crease of my eye over Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze (can anyone recommend a cruelty free alternative for this please?) and it creates a lovely, soft smokey eye. This has definitely cemented a place in my make up bag recently.

Lush Celestial Moisturiser - £12.95
I needed a new moisturiser as my Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream had ran out and I went straight to Lush as I love their skincare. My skin loves this moisturiser and I actually use it as both my morning and evening moisturiser, as it's light enough to wear under my make up but nourishing enough to give my skin some love overnight. A great all rounder.

Have you got any cruelty free recommendations for me to try?

Labels: , ,