Make Up Revolution Vivid Baked Blush

Make Up Revolution Vivid Baked Blush

I’ve been using the Make Up Revolution Baked Blush in Make Love Instead for a few weeks now and I have to say I’m really impressed with it. So impressed that I’m giving it it’s own rave review!

I bought this on a whim in Superdrug one day when I was browsing the Make Up Revolution counter looking for something new to try. After being so impressed with their advent calendar (Part 2 of that post to come soon) I couldn’t wait to try some more from them, so I picked up this blush and an eyeshadow palette (Spoiler: I LOVE that too!).


I picked Make Love Instead as this is a peachy colour that looks really natural on the skin. I like peach blushers for when I’m after a subtle cheek colour and haven’t got much time in the morning, as they can be thrown on without paying too much attention. The colour looks really natural on me and isn’t too orange, of anything it leans more towards the pink side of peach. As this is a baked blush I find that it adds a better glow to my cheeks and blends into my skin much better, as opposed to powder blush which tends to sit on top of the skin and can look quite obvious. For this reason I find that the baked blush lasts much longer than a normal powder blush too and gives a lovely glowy finish to my make up. I go home at the end of a 9 hour working day and you can still see the blush on my cheeks as if I’d only just applied it. This is by far the best blush I have used in a long time and I’ve already bought another colour too!

I can’t fault this product at all and I recommend that all of you go pick one up right this minute! At only £2.50 they’re definitely at the cheaper end of the budget scale and they’re amazing quality too. I really want to try some more from Make Up Revolution and I have my eye on their Duo Face Sculpt next. Any recommendations on anything I absolutely NEED from them are more than welcome, as I’ll definitely be making an order next pay day!

Labels: ,