Merry Christmas!




As it’s Christmas Eve I fancied doing a round up of a few happy things. I’m off work until the 4th January now so I’m looking forward to spending time with the family and just taking time to relax after a busy few months.

1. Putting The Christmas Tree Up. We were away for the first week of December in Poland so our Christmas tree went up a little later this year, but I felt instantly more Christmassy as soon as it was up.
2. Getting Time To Read. I’ve had so much going on over the last few months that reading got put to the back of the list of things to do. I’ve finally had chance to read more lately now that everything is quietening down and I’m loving being able to get through a book without forgetting what bit I read last.


3. Blogging. I had a bit of a lull in blogging enthusiasm around October time but I’m well and truly motivated again now. I’ve got so many ideas at the moment that I don’t know what to do first! I’ve also been making more of an effort with my photography and my blog is coming together nicely now.
4. Doing Christmassy Things. I love the run up to Christmas because I get chance to watch Christmas films, wrap presents, sing along with Christmas Songs and eat even more chocolate than normal.

5. Family Time. I'm so excited to just relax and spend some time with my family. This year has definitely been a busy one, so some relaxing is definitely needed!

I want to wish you all Merry Christmas and thank you all for reading my ramblings this year. Hopefully you’ll all stick around next year too. I’ve still got a couple of posts going up before the end of the year, including a New Years Goals post on New Years Eve, so make sure you check back for that.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Labels: