Summer Music


I love music all year round and always like to have some on round the house or in the car, just as background music. I don't really have playlists as such, I just pick songs out that I want to listen to at the time. I have favourite bands and songs that I always return to, no matter what time of year it is. So instead of a playlist I have listed some of my favourites bands and songs below that I listen to time and time again. Have you got any recommendations for me?

Alexisonfire
Boiled Frogs,
Rough Hands
We Are The Sound, 
Born And Raised
Heading For The Sun

Paramore
Fast In My Car,
Monster,
Misery Business,
Emergency

A Day To Remember
Have Faith In Me,
End Of Me,
Violence (Enough is Enough),
The Downfall Of Us All,
If It Means A Lot To You

Blink 182
Wishing Well,
Adam's Song,
I Miss You

Mallory Knox
Creeper,
1949,
Misdemeanour

Bring Me The Horizon
Drown,
Can You Feel My Heart,
And The Snakes Start To Sing

Nirvana
Come As Your Are,
Heart-Shaped Box,
In Bloom

Brand New
Millstone,
Guernica,
Jesus Christ

Fences
The Same Tattoos,
From Roses,
Your Bones

Slipknot
Dead Memories,
Psychosocial,
Snuff

Rise Against
The Good Left Undone,
Help Is On The Way,
Ready To Fall

You Me At Six
Stay With Me,
Bite My Tongue,
The Swarm

Labels: