A New Favourite Hand Cream From Lush

Handy Gurugu

Lush Handy Gurugu has been on my wishlist for a while now and I finally picked it up a couple of weeks ago. I have been using it every night before I go to bed and I love it.

I can get quite dry hands especially on the skin in between my knuckles and it can be really sore and tight sometimes. I'm always on the lookout for a decent hand cream that will stop my hands from being sore, so when I heard about Handy Gurugu I thought I would give it a go. It's a thick hand cream that sinks in really easily and quickly, which is a must for me as I hate to have greasy hands.

The cream is pale/mint green in colour and has a really smooth, creamy texture. It really nourishes my skin and makes my hands so soft. I like to apply a thick layer before I go to sleep and let it sink in overnight and when I wake up in the morning my hands are baby soft and don't feel dry or tight. I
also like to use this throughout the day and I never get that slippery feeling after using this and within a couple of minutes of applying I can go about my day like normal, but with much smoother and more comfortable feeling hands.

The scent is a little unusual and takes a little getting used to. I got into bed with this on the other day and my boyfriend said it smelt like hairspray! I would describe it as more of a rose, woody scent. I've never smelt anything like it before and it's a little strong so I would recommend smelling this in store before you buy.

This is a miracle cream for me. I don't think I could live without this now and I will repurchase this again and again.

Have you tried this product yet?

Labels: ,